Are you one of the lucky ones who do get to wear a uniform to work every day? If not, you may share Matilda Kahl’s wardrobe frustration and resort to creating your own uniform. Uniforms make life easier by giving you an automatic outfit to don in the morning. You need not stress about what matches, the latest fashion or expensive designer labels. When looking for uniforms El Paso, TX provides a plethora of choices for industrial, restaurant and automotive uniforms.
You might use these uniforms as an inspiration or starting point. Kahl became fed up with the stress of choosing a smart, business outfit five days a week. She chooses to create her own work uniform to simplify life and reduce morning stress. As an art director at a major creative agency, she had complete choice over what to wear. Ultimately, she chose a daily uniform similar to that of maître ds everywhere – black pants, white shirt, black shoes. She chose silk shirts and black trousers, then added a simple rosette necklace for accessory. Perhaps instead of an individual looking for an easier way to prepare, you’re a company looking into the potential of uniforms.
Regardless of your career or industry, a uniform can provide numerous benefits. Whether a school decides to move to uniforms or a business chooses to do so, it can help the all those involved.
- It enhances the image of the company by projecting a professional image.
2. It promotes the company brand. Everywhere your employees go, even on lunch break, they advertise your brand.
3. Customers view businesses whose employees wear uniforms as “more competent and knowledgeable,” according to a J.D. Power and Associates survey.
4. Uniforms provide free advertising. Employees or students become walking billboards.
5. Appropriate uniforms protect workers. Some industries need flame resistant materials, for example, or a specific uniform length or thickness to protect workers.
6. It improves security by making it easy to identify who belongs and who doesn’t. Uniform companies require employee identification before renting or selling branded uniforms to an individual.
7. Uniforms create team spirit and promote company pride. Recall football Fridays in high school, or spirit week, when everyone dressed in school colors or wear their favorite player’s jersey? Work uniforms foster the same team spirit.
8. It benefits employees or students by saving money on wardrobe. Uniforms remove the competition of designer labels and keeping up with the latest fashions.
With so many reasons to move to uniforms El Paso TX, what are you waiting for? Make life easier, promote your brand and harness that free advertising.